You can download and test
our app with full functionality.
There is a demo-imprint on created documents.
You can terminate the demo mode directly in the app
by a purchase and thus unlock the full version.
Yosemite (10.10), El Capitan (10.11) or Sierra (10.12)
If you want to have your documents
ever with you on the road, you can now use
our iOS app "Taptile Invoices Viewer".
This shows the documents synchronized to the iCloud
and you can forward them via email.
Requires iOS 10.3
With our app Taptile Invoices, you can easily create and manage invoices, offers, letters and reminders locally on your Mac that are clear and elegant.
Do you want to take your docs with you on your iOS devices, you can use the iCloud sync and our iOS-Viewer app to have your latest docs ever with you.
You don't have to trust your data with any cloud provider!
All data remains locally on your computer!
No monthly subscription, pay only once to use the app!
At the top 5 business apps in macOS AppStore:
Germany, Austria and Switzerland
Taptile Invoices supports:
- cover letters, offers, invoices, royalty notes and reminders
- uniform, professional design for all your documents
- any number of invoice items
- automatic amount accumulation
- percentage discounts or surcharges
- special payment date discount calculation and expulsion on the invoice
- net and gross amounts, variable VAT percentages
- invoices in different currencies
- recipient address ,anagement
- sender address management (with sender logo and signature)
- sender with your logo and your signature
- sender tax number and / or sales tax ID
- bank account details
- free subject, salutation and text
- free offer, invoice and dunning text above and below the individual items
- document, delivery, due date and incoming payment date
- document state management (draft, sent, due, completed / paid)
- notifications on due offers, invoices and reminders
- invoice duplicates to simplify the creation of similar invoices and reminders
- three different layouts (header, footer, sidebar)
- your own business background paper
- iCloud Synchronization on all your iOS and macOS devices
- PDF file export
- direct printing on printers with macOS support
For whom is Taptile Invoices suitable?
The app Taptile Invoices is designed for individuals, self-employed, freelancers, craftsmen and other small business owners.
The app does not offer any connection to CRM, merchandise management systems, customer administration or even SAP / Oracle.
Can I have different VAT rates for different invoice items?
No, our app can currently issue only one VAT rate over all individual items,
or a net invoice that does not show any VAT / sales tax.
The depreciation of different VAT rates is planned for a future version.
Can I use "Taptile Timetracking 3" and "Taptile Invoices" together?
Yes, you can import your working hours from our app "Taptile Timetracking 3" as an invoice item.
This means that you have quickly created a perfect invoice with just a few button clicks.
Can I influence the appearance of the invoice?
Yes, we offer three different layouts, which, among other things, output your contact information either in a header, footer or sidebar.
In addition, you can include your company logo and your signature in the invoice. Simply drag your logo or signature image file into the sender information and they appear on your invoice.
If that is not enough for you, you can include a business background wallpaper, where you can place your own design. This can be hidden for print, when you are using preprinted paper.
Can I include my signature in the invoice?
Yes, you can also easily include your signature as an image file.
Do you have any questions or suggestions?
We are looking forward to your email: email@example.com